Through the ebbs and flows of life, there are moments that remind you that you have something special in front of you. These moments are often fleeting as moments go, therefore it’s important to pause and take note. This is especially true if you work at a technology startup, which tends to be more volatile in nature. I believe I’m in of these moments and this post is a chance for me to do just that, pause and take note.
At Equation, we’ve had a few months of low output relative to sales and overall movement in the market. It’s these seasons that make recognizing moments of upturn and success pivotal in maintaining focus and drive. Over the past seven days, we’ve seen the outcome of a laser-like focus and intentionality around overall improvement:
- 0 DataRiver tickets submitted, a sign of an increasingly stable platform.
- 62 unique, 261 total user logins to DataRiver. That’s an avg. 4.2 logins/user, which is fantastic engagement.
- Over $100k in new deals closed, some even ahead of product launches.
- Currently beating monthly revenue target as a firm.
- Active development on brand new product offerings.
You can’t let the lows knock you out, but rather use them as opportunities to identify where you need to focus. Further, you can’t let the highs go without recognition. Pause, take note, and allow these moments to refill your excitement and drive.